Quantum control—including open-loop, measurement-feedback and coherent-feedback quantum control—is a major focus of our research program. We are involved in the development of basic theory, computational algorithms, and experimental validation with connections to fundamental quantum optics and future quantum engineering applications.
- Coherent-feedback quantum control as nanophotonic circuit theory
- Coherent-feedback stabilization of attojoule photonic switches
- Coherent-feedback implementations of quantum error correction
- Realization of coherent controllers for linear stochastic quantum control
- Experimental implementations of real-time feedback control
- Model reduction techniques for feedback control and statistical mechanics